Traction Journal #1 – “WOO HOO! WE ARE BACK!”

How are you preparing for success this quarter? 

This quarter I am really going to try and focus on my radical responsibility! im super excited to make some changes to my academic habits, and I think a lot of that can start here in E&I. Especially with leadership, I feel now that I have gone thru the course of this class once that I will have a much better time contributing to the work load in our group.

What do you expect for E-level  journey this quarter? 

Well I’m currently expecting that we are going to be doing an event of some sort? however I just overheard that so im no quite sure.. either way im so excited to be in person this quarter I hope to form some ver important relationships with my fellow E-levels!

How might you apply this week’s learnings to your venture? 

Well this week taught me that “I CAN DO IT!” which is pretty important. I think with the success of VP1 it will give me a lot of confidence in the following VPs.

What did you love this week? 

Honestly I loved getting to work with bruno and John, I hadn’t really gotten to meet either of them last quarter and they had a lot of tips and knowledge to share! I also thought it was super cool to have Nathan and Young in our group, they were both super kind and really pulled thru!

What would you have loved to have achieved this week? 

This is a tough one…. we pretty much achieved everything that I was hoping to with this venture project. in addition everything outside of E&I has been going great! so maybe just a little bit more home work? but I was having a good week so I think its fine 🙂

Please share your personal experiences and the lessons you learned from completing VP1 this quarter? 

Similar to what I said before it was just cool to work with different upper E levels. they gave me a lot of nuggets of wisdom that I will definitely be carrying over to our VP2

How will you put that into action? 

I really am just going to try and contribute more this venture project. I feel like every quarter i’m learning more and more to be able to produce really exciting projects

What challenges are you facing? What’s Next?

nothing at the moment…. im sure some will come tho.

3 thoughts on “Traction Journal #1 – “WOO HOO! WE ARE BACK!”

1. Megan Hooper says:

Hey Aiden! Im so pumped to be working with you and Karl again in VP2!! I’m so glad you got to be in a group that brought in new information to your repertoire. I found my experience a little lacking, but I hope with VP2 we can both move forward and achieve growth and new experiences in this class. Similar to you, I am taking radical responsibility and placing it into all parts of my life starting with my classes and schooling. Let me know if you need anything this quarter!

2. rajsbao says:

Hi Aiden!

I Enjoyed reading your Journal, I think its great your trying to incorporate radical responsibility into your life, and developing good work habits will definitely be very useful!
    Im glad to hear that you enjoyed your first week, enjoying what you do is essential for success. I hope you keep enjoying the class!