Traction Journal #6 – “PIVOT!”

Alrighty! here we go… this week was a roller coaster, we started off just kinda at a stand still, waiting to hear back from Lydia Place. and once we did, It was great, we got lots of traction immediately with vendors and donations! however Friday afternoon we found out that or venue might have fallen thru, and we are no searching for secondary options! I hope this roller coaster ends well 🙂

What did you love this week?  

I loved all the traction we gained on this event it is all really coming together! although as mentioned before we encountered a new issue. I feel like our team really has been working hard and its showing!

What resonated with you in workshops?

I think everybody had a lot of good stuff to say in their presentations. I always love hearing about scans company too, idk why I just like the aesthetic of her branding.

How might you apply this week’s learnings to your venture?

I think this week we have actually heard a lot that applicable. we talked about the infinity symbol and I think that it really help me to analyze where we were on it and how to move forward!

2 thoughts on “Traction Journal #6 – “PIVOT!”

1. peter423 says:

Hi Aidan,
    Thanks for the insightful post. I saw your team’s instagram account and I love how well-organized it is! Great work!

2. Megan Hooper says:

Hey Aiden,
    Since I’m also in this venture with you I share your anxiety around our venue change and the uncertainty of what’s in front of us. As a team, I am so proud of what we’ve accomplished so far and have every hope we will do great. Thanks for being such a great teammate!