Traction Journal #7 – “Procrastination is the work of the devil”

I had a rough week this week but on Saturday I went to a super fun Cardistry event!

What are you going to do to exceed the standards this quarter?

This quarter may be a hard quarter for me to exceed standards in, but I do feel really good about my change leadership! I really put a lot of work into finishing it up last night and feel like it really came together and also is super aesthetically pleasing thanks to canva!

Why does it matter to you?

I feel like last quarter I did not put enough effort into the actual article I submitted for my change leadership. I really feel like the write ups I did in this one are much better and actually give me a feeling of completion with this project. I really took something away from my time with each of my interviewees.

What jumps out to you in the VP2 rubric?

hmmmm…. this rubrics honestly a little confusing… it says that we need to have a website and things of the sort? I hope what we’ve gotten done is sufficient for out event, we shall see!

Where could you use support?

I really need the support of my close friends right now. this week has been extremely rough for me and not really been a good time. finally made it to Sunday only to have our house star flooding aghhhh it never ends.

What did you learn in shift and share- what did you love, what would you have loved to see?

got some great advice on stocks and stuff šŸ™‚ love learning more and more about that kind of stuff.

2 thoughts on “Traction Journal #7 – “Procrastination is the work of the devil”

1. Abigayle Peterson says:

Hi Aidan,
    Iā€™m sorry you are having a rough week and I truly hope it gets better for you! Also CANT wait to see your change leadership project

1. hooperm says:

Hey Aidan,
      Im sorry you had a bad week, we’ve all been there and if you EVER need some advice or a person to chat with please teams me! I also found your video super satisfying to watch and I’m pumped for you to do some at our event. I kinda had the same feelings as you with my change leadership. Last year I was unsure of the rubric and didn’t feel accomplished after I finished the project. This year I feel really good with what I produced!