Traction Journal #10 – “The job is done.”

How did this quarter go for you?

This quarter was honestly amazing! I really feel like I was more a  part of the program this quarter and really started to visualize my own path in this program. im looking forward to next quarter!

What did you love?

I really loved getting to work with this amazing team of people they all brought so much fun into this project and I think we all really worked well together.

What do you wish would have gone differently?

oooooh tough question. I guess I wish we had been able to meet in person more would’ve been nice, but with a large group that made it tough

How has your definition of an entrepreneur changed since the beginning of the quarter?

I’m not sure if my definition has changed… i’m still pretty sure I wanna use it to allow myself to make income while I travel in a van after college. I think that many of the skills this class has and will teach me will allow me to create my own lifestyle and actually be able to live it.

I love this quarter soooo much thank you to the the collab team for reigniting my passion for magic 🙂

One thought on “Traction Journal #10 – “The job is done.”

1. hooperm says:

Yay Aidan!
    One more quarter down! Im so pumped to be going along in this program with you and Karl. I think last spring we kicked butt and I wanna show our progress and energy moving forward. I’m so excited for next quarter and what it has to offer us and our own, personal ventures.!