Conclusion page

As a nation, we can make changes by bringing more awareness to this. Being from these parts of the world and of this country, I have learned and fueled my mind with much of the differences between living in the inner cities, as well as living in the suburbs of Bellevue.

Things can be changed if people are willing to accept that our state government don’t support our inner-cities and we can act ourselves by helping in our own communities, and volunteering at your local Community centers as I have done in my city and many times in California. Donating as well to your local community centers to make your community a better place. Donating to The Inner-City Foundation for Charity & Education will help immensely since they help inner cities nationwide.  It makes a difference because these kids see you care for them. As a survivor myself, the lives of inner-city youth and the inner-city culture comes to realities of harshness within, living in these conditions you never rely on the government to pull you out of it, only you can pull yourself out.