Mid Program “A Day In The Life” Reggio Emilia, Italy

A typical day in Reggio Emilia includes going to class and going to my favorite coffee shop/restaurant called Ghirba. It’s near my apartment and I would love to go there by myself and read a book and get a coffee. The people there are always so friendly and there’s always someone who knows someenglish who can help me read the menu. I liked this place a lot because they had healthy and unique options, and their menu is always changing. It was a nice break from the typical spaghetti. Which is delicious, but it’s good to switch it up once in a while.

Another favorite coffee shop of mine is called Max’s Cafe, and I like this place because the employees are kind and they have WI-FI! Which a lot of coffee shops don’t. And I love to do homework in coffee shops so this was great.

A typical night out in Reggio Emilia would include going out to dinner at one of my favorite restaurants La Spaghetteria or Condor, and afterwards getting GELATO- at the best places in town: K2 and Emilia. K2 has my favorite flavors and Emilia puts melted chocolate in the bottom of your cone and it’s pure heaven.

Later, I would either stay in a do homework, hang out with my housemates, watch Netflix or go out to the bars. We went to one place called La Trampa a lot and it was fun because it was really small and they would let us play music, have free snacks to eat and you can sit outside and feel all Italian and lovely in the fresh air.

Those are some of my favorite memories of Reggio Emilia. Besides those, I would really take life very easy, travel on the weekends and then come home and enjoy a cappuccino in the morning.

One thought on “Mid Program “A Day In The Life” Reggio Emilia, Italy