Campus Recreation Services provides Intramural Sports as an opportunity for current students to compete in a variety of organized competitive sports on the campus of Western Washington University. These programs exist to provide our participants with opportunities in:
- Personal development in a variety of programs of leisure activity
- Social interaction and the development of lasting relationships
- Leadership skills in directing group participation
- Voluntary participation, regardless of ability level, in an safe community
- Establishing positive attitudes toward recreational activity to carry with them past graduation
Spring Quarter Intramurals
- Flag Football
- 6-on-6 & 11-on-11 Soccer
- Ultimate Frisbee
- 4-on-4 Volleyball
During spring quarter we are pleased to offer five different fun and exciting tournaments on Saturdays:
- FIFA Soccer ’18 Gamer Tournament
- Saturday, April 28
- Cost: $10 per 2-person team
- Doubles Badminton
- Saturday, May 5
- Cost: $10 per 2-person team
- Saturday, May 12
- Cost: $10 per team
- Knockerball (Bubble Soccer)
- Saturday, May 19
- Cost: $40 per 6-person team
- 3-on-3 Wheelchair Basketball
- Saturday, April 14
- Cost: Free!
The deadline to sign up for spring quarter intramural leagues is Friday, April 13 at noon. Registration for spring quarter tournaments is open until the day before each tournament. Games will begin the following week. For additional details about our intramurals, including schedules and sign-up information, please click here or on the IM Leagues logo above to visit our page on IMLeagues.com.
The fee to participate in our intramural sport leagues covers the entire team. For most spring quarter leagues, the cost is $70 per team to join. Spikeball costs $20 per team and racket sports cost $10-15 per team. Instructions on how to sign up are listed below. Please refer to our “How to Sign Up” section below for instructions on creating an IM Leagues account, signing up for an intramural sport, and paying for your team.
How to Sign Up
Sign-ups for all intramural sports at WWU are done through the website IMLeagues.com. Once your team is signed up on IMLeagues.com, you must complete the process by paying for your team. We now only accept payment by credit or debit card, which can be done via the IMLeagues website. Click here for instructions on how to create an IM Leagues account, sign up for a sport, and pay for your team.
Important Information for Team Captains
Intramural sport team captains have special responsibilities. Click here for important information for intramural team captains.
Rules and Eligibility
What are the rules for each intramural sport? Who is eligible to compete? Click here for our intramural sports game rules and eligibility requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions
Common questions relating to our intramural sports program not covered above can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Participants of intramural sports at WWU should familiarize themselves with the following documents:
- Acknowledgement of Risk and Hold Harmless Agreement (Must be signed prior to participation)
- 2017-18 Intramural Handbook (An explanation of all policies and procedures for WWU Intramurals)
Note: If your intramural team has games scheduled in the Student Recreation Center, non-members will have to pay for a single day pass or purchase a membership in order to enter the facility.
Intramural Champions Photo Gallery
Pictures of winning teams from previous quarters can be found on our WWU Intramurals Facebook Page.
Congratulations to all of our championship-winning intramural competitors!