Club Dues Payment
Payment for your club dues is now available online! Click here to access the sport clubs online payment site to pay via credit card.
Dues payments (cash or check only) are also accepted in person with the Campus Recreation Services receptionist, available weekdays from 8am-4:30pm at the Wade King Student Recreation Center.
Click here to view the eligibility criteria for all club sport participants. If you do not meet these criteria at any time during the season, you will be ineligible to participate.
Listed below are examples of all the forms used by sport clubs. All forms can be found and must be filled out on OrgSync. Please do not fill out paper copies and bring them into the Sport Club Office, they will not be accepted.
- Player Registration Packet
- Release of Academic Records Form
- Understanding of Requirements Form
- Sport Club Tryout Form
- Sport Club Handbook
- Team Activation Form
- Club Roster Template
- Practice Facility Request
- Volunteer Coach Agreement Form
- Volunteer Coach Application Form
- Registrar’s Player Certification
- Volunteer Event Records Sheet
Reminder: Only forms submitted on OrgSync will be accepted.
Sport Club Office Contacts
- Wade King Student Recreation Center, Room 135 – Check in with receptionist to the right of front desk
- WWU Sport Clubs Coordinator:
- Caitlin Sommers: (360) 650-4191 – Caitlin.Sommers@wwu.edu
- Sport Club Liaisons: