WWU sport club team members can find important resources and documents for their club below.
WWU Sport Clubs now uses DoSportsEasy software for team members to access club forms and other important documents. Click here to access your team’s page.
Club Dues Payment
Payment for your club dues is now available online! Click here to access the sport clubs online payment site to pay via credit card.
Dues payments (cash or check only) are also accepted in person with the Campus Recreation Services receptionist, available weekdays from 8am-4:30pm at the Wade King Student Recreation Center. There is a No Surcharge ATM provided by WECU now located in the Recreation Center.
Click here to view the eligibility criteria for all club sport participants. If you do not meet these criteria at any time during the season, you will be ineligible to participate.
Listed below are examples of all the forms used by sport clubs. All forms other important documents can be found and must be filled out on WIN. Please do not fill out paper copies and bring them into the Sport Club Office, they will not be accepted.
- Player Registration on DSE
- Release of Academic Records Form
- Understanding of Requirements Form
- Sport Club Hold Harmless Agreement
- Supporting Other Clubs Submission
- Home Competition Request Form
- Apparel Order Request Form
- Excusal Letter Request
- Volunteer Event Records Sheet
- Volunteer Hours Upload
Volunteer Coaching Forms
All three of these forms must be filled out before the Volunteer Coach participates in any team function, event, practice, etc. Once they are completed, please turn them into the Sport Club office for processing.
Reminder: Only forms submitted online will be accepted. Links to forms posted above are shown as examples only.
Sport Club Office Contacts
- Wade King Student Recreation Center, Room 135 – Check in with receptionist to the right of front desk
- WWU Sport Clubs Coordinator:
- Caitlin Sommers: (360) 650-4191 – Caitlin.Sommers@wwu.edu
- WWU Sport Clubs Graduate Intern:
- Emily Elam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sport Club Liaisons:
- (360) 650-2781 – email@example.com
- Note: Liaison student emails are only listed for the purpose of receiving forms. If you have questions please send them to the either of the sport club email addresses.