Each day, we make an impact. Maybe it’s through choosing to ride a bike rather than drive. Or, it’s by practicing active listening when your coworker tells a story. Every action we take makes an impact.
In Bellingham, there are multiple ways to make a positive impact on the environment or in the lives of others. Regardless of your interests, there is a way for you to serve your community.
Here are some Bellingham volunteer opportunities:
- Assistance League
- Bellingham Food Bank
- Bellingham Public Library
- City Boards and Commissions
- Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault Services
- Growing Veterans
- Lydia Place
- Max Higbee Center
- Opportunity Council
- Parks Volunteer Program
- Whatcom Humane Society
- WWU Compass 2 Campus (college)
- WWU service clubs (WWU login required)
- WWU Youth Programs (high school)
To see more opportunities, visit the Whatcom County Volunteer Center. Through the center, you can create an account to get notifications from organizations, as well as filter opportunities by interest or organization.