Course Learning Objectives
Workshop participants will engage with a variety of topics and activities related to sustainable energy use and energy education through applied analysis and practice in an online environment. Participants will gain background knowledge in energy and sustainability, engage in lessons from Facing the Future’s Fueling Our Future middle and high school curriculum, and identify ways to implement these resources into their classroom.
- Gain background knowledge in energy, energy literacy, and sustainability.
- Use the lens of sustainability to explore the social, economic, and environmental impacts of different energy sources.
- Identify ways to implement Fueling Our Future lessons in the classroom.
Please have a copy of:
- Book: Fueling Our Future: Exploring Sustainable Energy Use (middle and high school editions)
- (Optional book: Fueling Our Future: Exploring Sustainable Energy Use (elementary school edition)
- All Curriculum Collections