40% off e-FoodWISE (coupon info)!

Hello friends, followers, colleagues. This is a heart-felt note and request for an honest review of FoodWISE.

You can use a 40% discount coupon (from my publisher—thank you North Atlantic Books, coupon: Foodwise40) for the ebook. So, I would love it if you would consider contributing an honest review of my book on AmazonGoodreads, or wherever you review books.

So, here’s how the 40% discount coupon works. Go to the North Atlantic site NAB product page and just enter the ebook discount code (Foodwise40). I actually tried this—it works! North Atlantic Books’ digital business team recommends that Mac users download the book using Apple Books  to read the file, and that PC users try Adobe Digital Editions. The e-pub file format is not compatible with Kindle or Adobe Acrobat.

Or, you can purchase a physical copy at Barnes & NobleIndie Bound, or just the Penguin Random House. website. Or, better yet: purchase from your favorite independent bookseller—for example Book Larder in Seattle (where I am having a virtual event on May 6 at 1pm) or Village Books in Bellingham. Basically, you can purchase a book wherever books are sold and then review it on AmazonGoodreads, or wherever you buy books.

Thanks for considering a review.