Processing Models

So far processing the models have been pretty successful, but there seems to be a problem with the cross correlation function for calculating the required shift. So far all values get a zero shift EXCEPT when I do not normalize the function. Any help would be appreciated. In the meantime I will continue to develop the code under the assumption it is right.

Everything up to the cross correlation works as it should. But the output coming from the cross correlation function is showing a shift of zero no matter the shift applied to one of the model spectra’s star.

Below is all the spectra that’s used, and the code can be found here.

At first I thought it may have been my normalization function, but it appears to be working properly as seen below:

norm

norm (line 119): The array to use to normalize the result of the cross correlation function.

The totalFlux was also verified to be working with the rest and shifted flux being added together as shown below:

binary_model_spectra

totalFlux[0] (line 113): The combined models of a rest star and one shifted using martins rv tables to determine the velocity difference and added together.

Cspec was taken from aspcap so I can only assume it is correct.

cont_norm

cspec (line 116): The official continuum-normalized spectra of the binary from aspcapStar. Used to cross correlate against the totalFlux. Currently plotting locID=4587, apogeeID= 2M03250916+3126099.

cross_corr_model_prenorm

vel (line 122): The result after cross correlating the totalFlux and cspec.

cross_corr_model_postnorm

velNorm (line 123): The result after cross correlating the totalFlux and cspec and normalizing it.

7 thoughts on “Processing Models

1. Who Is The Best Bitcoin Recovery Expert To Recover Lost Cryptocurrency?

I’ve been following crypto trading since I first got to learn about it. I finally decided to get involved in it, so I took money from my savings and invested $68,000 with a Crypto trading platform. Along the way, everything appeared well and my profits accumulated as promised, until one day I couldn’t access the crypto account and was forced to pay unknown hefty taxes to take my winnings. I was enraged and nearly lost control of the situation until I came upon an article about CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS and how he assisted with cases like mine. I contacted the Expert and explained my case. He obviously asked for some information about my crypto account, which I was able to provide. Within a short period of time, CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS was able to recover every bit of my funds.
    CONTACT INFO ;
    Whatsapp;+1(701)314-2729.
    Email; Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com

Simon Potter,
    Business Analysts, Seattle Washington DC.

2. CAN I GET MY LOST OR SCAMMED BITCOIN BACK? YES, LOST RECOVERY MASTERS WILL SOLVE ALL YOUR PROBLEM.

I had 6.02 BTC in one of my Bitcoin wallets that I thought was lost for good. I’d sent my laptop to a variety of top data recovery firms, but with no luck. After seeing a positive comment about Lost Recovery Masters on “Google search ”, I decided to try to recover my wallet one last time.
    Lost Recovery Masters were very responsive, and they recovered my wallet in just a few hours. Lost Recovery Masters acted honorably and in accordance with our agreement.
    I would highly recommend using Lost Recovery Masters services. They recover any lost Cryptocurrency no matter how you lost it . Scammed or lost password they will recover it.
    Contact them on:
    Whatsapp: (+44(7537)-105921)
    Email: (Support@lostrecoverymasters.com)
    Website: https://lostrecoverymasters.com/

3. Bitcoin Scam Recovery Services Through Captain WebGenesis.

Thankfully, many folks who have fallen victim to these online trading Ponzi schemes are receiving their money back thanks to Captain WebGenesis. If you have ever lost your Crypto Assets to internet scammers, you can reclaim your funds with the help of this Expert. Captain WebGenesis is a licensed Cryptocurrency Hacker based in the United States who specializes in the recovery of lost currencies and bitcoin. My all invested life assets worth $654,000 were shielded from an online scammer thanks to the Expert. If you are a victim looking for an ethical hacker to help you get your money back, contact Captain WebGenesis through their support Team;
    Mail Info; (Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
    SMS / Call; +1 (501)-436-9362.

4. HOW TO RECOVER STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCY FROM SCAMMERS.

What you need is the best recovery expert. CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS can assist you get out of your crypto theft scams. The bitcoin investing platform is full of scammers, and despite people’s best attempts to earn enormous returns, they regularly end up losing money. No one can defeat these people’s cunning schemes because of their intelligence. They typically provide contact agreements and put you in a group with others who have already made investments to tempt you to invest your hard-earned money. I invested my money as advised, and a few days later I discovered that they had stolen it. I want to thank CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS for helping me recover my Bitcoin from these con Artists.

CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS CAN BE REACHED VIA;
    EMAIL: Captainwebgenesis@hackermail.com
    WHATS APP: (+1) 501 (436 9362)

5. Who Is The Best Hacker To Recover Bitcoin? Go to Captain WebGenesis.

The CAPTAIN WEBGENESIS recovery team is a global licensed forensic organization that can help you recover stolen bitcoin or tokens. Captain WebGenesis has extensive experience in assisting individuals to recover their lost or stolen cryptocurrencies successfully. They are well prepared with Cryptocurrency recovery tools that are updated and upgraded on a regular basis to give you the most dependable and secure recovery process. Their customer service through ( Captainwebgenesis @hackermail. com representatives are knowledgeable, effective, and available to address any inquiries you may have regarding the recovery of your funds.

Visit the website (Www.captainwebgenesis.com)
     Dial /Whatsapp (+1(501) (436) (9362) .

6. Hire Cryptocurrency Recovery Experts – Captain WebGenesis

A crypto recovery firm, Captain WebGenesis can help retrieve lost or stolen crypto funds. Reach them out through Mail add (Captainwebgenesis @hackermail. com. They use their technical expertise and resources to track down and recover lost crypto assets. This includes utilizing their proprietary tools and connections in the industry, as well as their understanding of the crypto landscape and potential vulnerabilities. If you have lost access to your crypto assets, Captain WebGenesis can help you retrieve them and restore your financial security.

SMS/ WhatsApp; +1 (501)436-9362.