Cervical Cancer Brochure

Did you know that you can PREVENT cervical cancer? This brochure gives a great short briefing on what cervical cancer is, how it is transmitted, how you can prevent it and how many people have it. We hope you find some information that you haven’t seen before so you can further prevent cervical cancer yourself! Furthermore, we hope that some of the statistics will alert you to the problem that cervical cancer is, and how simple steps can prevent its transmission. We also hope you can tell some of the information to your friends and family to protect others! 

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

2 thoughts on “Cervical Cancer Brochure

1. Your brochure was very visually appealing! I liked your color choices and use of shapes to display the facts about cervical cancer. It all made me want to read more and find ways to prevent this cancer. It was nice you had a picture of the transformation zone so I could picture it when you were describing its significance to cervical cancer.

2. Struggling to reach your goals in Destiny 2? Our Destiny 2 carry service is here to help! Let our expert players guide you through challenging missions, raids, and PvP battles. Achieve top-tier rewards and gear up faster than ever.