Influenza Animated Drawing Board

Between 15 million and 60 million people contract the flu every year in the United States. The flu, otherwise known as influenza, is an illness caused by a contagious virus that can result in mild to severe symptoms of fever, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, and fatigue. The flu may even result in hospitalization or death. The high risk populations include young children, people over the age of 65, and pregnant women. If you are worried about you or your child getting the flu, the best way to prevent it is the flu vaccine. Children and adults reduce their risk even more through a few simple tips and tricks like washing your hands, covering your coughs, and disinfecting surfaces.
Use this fun educational video to show your child how they can help prevent the flu!

26 thoughts on “Influenza Animated Drawing Board

1. Nicely done! I enjoyed the inflection in the voices. It really drew me in and I can imagine it will do the same for kids. I kinda felt bad for Fluey, though. Nobody wanted to be his friend! 🙂

2. I like the comedic aspect of it. Good story line and also the drawings are really precise and fun. Subtle education seems like it would be really effective for younger students. Great choice on music.

3. The drawings were really well done! The story of the video was engaging and defiantly would have been entertaining for younger kids. Great combination of facts, and music in the background was a good extra touch!

4. Your drawing are amazing! Love the story behind it while informing at the same time! Reminds me of Clifford the Big Red Dog, I love it!!! So cute and could be on TV so great!! Your story was easy to follow and the music in the background made it more fun and happy!

5. Really liked your drawings and the story you told to go with it! It was funny and kept my attention! Liked the music in the background too!

6. I loved the drawing and the voices you used for different characters. Little kids would love it. Great job 🙂

7. You all did a great job! Your drawings and voiceovers did a really good job in grabbing the attention from the audience. The information was really well presented so children would understand everything in the video. The video really seemed like it was a commercial or shows on the kids channel that would easily keep the attention of a child the whole time. Good Job!

8. Your drawings were so cute! It really was like a health video we would watch in elementary school. Also I liked the different voices that were done on audio! Good job!

9. I loved this presentation! It made learning about the flu interesting and it was funny! I liked how you show where the virus resides and at the same time how to prevent getting it!

10. LOVED it! It was so kid friendly. It was really enjoyable yet very simple and super easy to understand! Everything was really good. The music and the information presented. Awesome job.

11. I absolutely loved your drawings and how it was aimed at elementary aged students. I thought it was very age appropriate and would be great to show in a real life classroom. Great job!

12. Amazing! You can tell exactly who this presentation is for. It is straight to the point and easy for children to follow. At the same time, they get the information that they need.

13. Obviously the voice work was superb and hilarious. loved the story and direction, i know any kid watching this is entertained and interested at the very least, and it would be difficult for them not to laugh. Great job!

14. This was definitely my favorite drawing board! Whoever did the voice-over for the flu did a great and hilarious job on it! I also liked the fact that you guys provided a story that was easy to follow and insightful. The drawings we’re really great as well, Russell looked amazing. All of the prevention’s you provided we’re very easy and simple to follow. I think sneezing on your sleeve is something I don’t do enough and this video definitely made me want to enforce it more. Good job! I loved it.

15. Oh my gosh! This was awesome! The drawings were done super well (hats off to the artist), and it was a great, age appropriate, story line. It shows that your group put in a good amount of time on this! Good job! 🙂

16. The voices pulled me in from the start. I thought the storyline was great and kid-friendly. The ending was the best part. Great job!