Western’s Human Resources

We have designed the following web pages with the goal of connecting you with the many benefits and services available to University employees, and providing a place where you can find policies, guidelines, and resources related to your employment type and needs. Read more…

In Development!


  • Change to Paper Pay Check Distribution
    In an effort to decrease the chances of lost or stolen paper checks, Payroll will begin mailing all paper checks starting on July 1, 2016 to employee W-2 addresses on file rather than have checks available for pick-up in Human Resources on pay day.  Employees who would like the option of picking up their paychecks…
  • I’ve moved, how do I update my address?
    If you moved to a new address, make sure to update your W-2 address with Western by following these instructions: Log on to Web4U Click on Personal Information Click on Addresses and Phones – View/Update Review the Addresses and Phone Numbers listed If update required, complete an Address/Phone Change Form
  • May I use the government rate offered by hotels if I am not traveling on business?
    Answer: If the rate is offered to all government employees, whether or not they are on official business, then yes.  If the hotel requires you to be on official business, then you cannot accept the government rate.  To do so would be to use your official position to secure a special privilege

A blue circle with the word HR Today inside.