Western is committed to supporting employees and job applicants with disabilities. Those in need of an accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or employment process are encouraged to utilize the information below. Those needing an accommodation to participate in a WWU sponsored public event are to contact the Equal Opportunity Office. Students needing an accommodation for academic purposes are to contact the Disability Access Center.
To request an accommodation:
- Fill out the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- Have your doctor fill out the Medical Certification for Reasonable Accommodation Request
- Submit forms to Disability Services in Human Resources.
- POL – U1600.03 Accommodating Persons with Disabilities
- POL – U1600.07 Ensuring Accessible Electronic Information Technology
- PRO – U1600.03A Requesting an Employee Disability Accommodation
- PRO – U1600.03B Requesting a Reasonable Accommodation for Job Application Process
- PRO – U1600.03C Requesting Classroom Accommodation by Faculty
- FRM – U1600.03A Reasonable Accommodation Request Form
- FRM – U1600.03B Medical Certification for Reasonable Accommodation Request
Applicable State and Federal Laws