Executive Officers include the President, Provost/Vice President for Academic Affairs, Vice President for Business and Financial Affairs, Vice President for University Relations, Vice President for University Advancement, Vice President for Enrollment and Student Services, and Vice President of University Advancement.
An Executive Officers position will require a recruitment, or Opportunity Appointment through the Equal Opportunity Office.
Hiring an Executive Officer:
- Job Description: If you are unsure of the classification of your position, or this is a new or revised position, please send your job description to Human Resources’ Assistant Vice President for Human Resources, Chyerl Wolfe-Lee (Chyerl.Wolfe-Lee@wwu.edu).
- If you are conducting a recruitment: Western PageUp Resources
- Please note that this level of position is typically recruited through an external search firm and not through our online application system. Please contact the Equal Opportunity Office with questions.
- After you have your candidate, you will submit a Personnel Action Form if PageUp was not utilized. If you need help completing this form, please contact Human Resources’ HRIS Unit (Donna.Mason@wwu.edu).
- Note: Your new hire will need to complete new hire paperwork prior to starting their position. They are welcome to visit Human Resources, Monday through Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 (excluding holidays).