Week VI

Hey y’all. Another week gone and the biggest week is upon us. We are in the final stages of the event and trying to keep everything together. The final presenters and artists were pulled together and now we have just about a full set. Financials had a great time this week as we did some basic trouble shooting for Zoom and Discord. It was a nice and fun night to just talk and learn about technology together. Getting to know my teammates better has been one of my favorite pieces of the project. They are so on top of their goals and jobs that the work is fun and easy to get through. I could not have gotten through every week without their easy companionship. This week’s challenge has been narrowing down the list of presenters and placing them onto the scheduling list for everyone to see. Moving forward, I need to help everyone understand and master being Discord and Zoom moderators. I am looking forward to the event and ready for it to take off and be the best it can be.

P.S. If anyone wants to join the Discord for the event early here it is:

https://discord.gg/FtTgsZ

4 thoughts on “Week VI

1. Yes we love our easy-going finance guys! They definitely bring great balance to our team. I’m so excited to finish up our event this week, it’s come up so fast! We’ve all worked so hard to bring it together so I really hope we have excellent attendance to show for it.

2. Healani,
    It is super cool that you have created this virtual event this for your project. I am excited to see what it is going to be like especially with all the different and exciting speakers. It is super cool that you have become closer to your group mates that is always a good feeling. I think it will be great and you guys should be super proud of yourselves!

3. Seeing your journey through connecting more with your cohort is awesome, and I wish I could have experienced that as an E3. Don’t take these connections for granted, try to build on the each quarter and leave with strong friendships.
    What is your groups ultimate task, since there was no exchange of money during this project?

4. It’s awesome that you’ve been able to enjoy the calm before the storm, which I honestly try to appreciate anytime I have to do something like a presentation or event but I usually have to just work to calm down and keep my nerves in check. I’m really happy for you E3s that you’ve gotten to work on a project that allowed you to bond like this (and genuinely a little jealous that my cohort didn’t get to).