Finding Traction Within the Flames

Hello gang, great to see you all again!

This has been a pretty hectic week for me, but I am glad to be finally putting some of the pieces together of my project. I’ll be creating the basics of my website this week! I am so glad I got to watch the E4s presentations, those are always very unique and interesting. They knocked it out of the park, even if I wished to have interactive piece to it. I can’t wait to see what I learn this next week. 

Almost done y’all! Keep up the great work until the end!

3 thoughts on “Finding Traction Within the Flames

1. Hey Healani,
    I agree Gaven did a great job and he provided us with some awesome new perspectives. He is a great student in the program! YES! All your sparks can be a flame and you have got this! But yes, put your mental health first. Do what brings you passion & health. I know that you are learning and I believe that the teaching team will see that. Best of luck!
    -Zosia

2. Hey Healani! I am also feeling very unmotivated and burnt out, but I have to push through to the end of the quarter. I really liked your quote about fire and how we have to protect it and nurture it for it to grow. I am excited to see your VP2 and your different way of collecting evidence.

3. Healani, loved what you said about turning your sparks into a fire yet making sure that you don’t burn yourself out. Pushing that edge of certainty is a very tricky yet valuable spot. Happy to see you dynamically growing and nurturing your flame for both yourself and your venture. I can see how it can be extremely difficult to find the right team, and it additionally is super vital because imo the team is the venture. I don’t have any real answer on how you should display your evidence, all I can tell you is that it should be in a way which fits with you. There is no replacement for authenticity. Overall, keep pushing, keep putting the energy out there, keep being flexible, and if you pursue that for years then one day you will look at what you have built and realize that it is beyond your wildest dreams. Best wishes for you Healani!