2 thoughts on “The Final Pitch

1. Healani!!
    You did it! You pitched for the last time in this program and now you get to go out into the real world. Time to make really cool sh*t happen! I heard that you felt you didn’t get much feedback. That can be confusing, I really think it means you did a fantastic job. Yes, include your own “why”. Thats a great idea. I did that this quarter and it still blows my mind how much that helped. Thank you for being my friend these past two years. <3!!
    -Zosia

2. Healani, I think your approach with your pitch was spot on! There is only so much that you can possibly fit in five minutes, so I think that you did a really good job pitching what was necessary. Congrats on all of your traction and perseverance, your journey has undoubtedly made you a stronger, more integrated, and more resilient individual as a whole. This experience of resilience will be a part of you no matter where you go. I have loved hearing about your passions! Please keep in touch with me, IG/snap: bclaussen11 and phone (781) 588-1619. Texting and calling are my preferred method so add my contact haha and say hi!

Best wishes on your journey from the East Coast!
    -Bryan