LEADS Modules for Student Leaders/Emerging Leaders/Students
A series of short leadership development modules have been created for student paraprofessional leaders on campus. Students are needed to learn, and then teach these modules across campus, which you can do through signing up for LDST 341 Practicum: Peer Leadership Education in the Fall. With over 25 modules already developed, here are some examples of some created by WWU students in LeaderCorps:
- Meaning Making: Sorting All those Voices In Your Head: Intro To Self-Authorship
- Leading and Coaching: Intro To The 5 Practices Of Exemplary Student Leadership
- Meeting Management: Time Waster Eliminator
- Building Your Team: Creating Cohesion Through Connecting
- Cross Cultural Awareness: Horatio Alger Experience: Level The Playing Field
For the whole catalog of offerings and to know more about LeaderCorps, click the module catalog to the left.