What I can do for YOU as a Digital Marketer

case comp 6 new.jpg

Wow, this is the last ever digital marketing blog I will ever write for #wwudigimark, can you believe it? This quarter has been anything but ordinary, however, I think in some ways it has benefitted me as a digital marketer. With the entire quarter online, having to #wfh was definitely a challenge and an adjustment, however, I also believe that it makes me that much more desirable as a future employee because I have already adjusted to that work-life balance and having to navigate working from my bedroom. I hope that I have been able to show you exactly what I am learning in this course to become a successful digital marketer in the future.

I’m Definitely a Digital Marketer

14 blogs, 13 different subjects, and 4 certifications is what I will have completed after finishing this course. I can proudly say that I know all about:

I have also obtained certifications in:

Google Analytics

Hootsuite

HubSpot Inbound Marketing

and will finish the quarter with the Google Ads certification.

Some of the areas I found to be particularly interesting were paid and organic social media. Currently through my internship, I have been creating organic social media content, however, I know that with a strong combination between implementing a paid strategy with the current organic content, I will be able to create a very strong social media presence to break the current algorithm and reach a larger audience of people to interact and engage with our posts.

Popular Posts

paid.jpg

The blog that received the most visibility was my Paid Social Media blog with 31 views, however my Google Analytics blog received the most interaction with 24 likes.

My SEO blog received 30 views and my Social Marketing blog received 26 views. Additionally, my A/B testing blog received 19 likes and then the next blog that received the largest engagement was my SEO blog with 10 likes. I find it super interesting that the blogs with high visibility received some of the lowest numbers of engagement while the blogs with the highest engagement received the smallest amount of visibility.

Who is Looking

looking.jpg

Who really looks at my writing? Well, besides some of my friends, fellow classmates, professors and sometimes my parents, the statistics of my blogs also show that people from Nike, Molina Healthcare, PitchBook Data, Seattle Children’s, and Ulta Beauty, have also looked at one or more of my blogs. I love this because I am interested in working at some of these companies in the future, and would love for members from each of those companies to already know where my knowledge lies and where I would be best fit to work in their company.

Conclusion

This quarter has definitely been one to remember. Through everything that we as a society have been going through in the world, the biggest thing that I have learned in this class is that I now have all the tools to change the world. Professor Mark Staton, PhD. told us that in our last class when we discussed social marketing. Now, more than ever, it is imperative to use our education the better the world. I know that my knowledge of digital marketing will be put to good use in the future to step up and be a part of this change. Thank you for following along through my series of digital marketing blogs. I can’t wait to show you how I put these tools to work in the future.