Air buddies on Netflix:

Space buddies

Snow buddies

Santa buddies

There are more air buddies under the buddies section of Netflix.

Air buddies is essentially a movie about five talking golden retriever puppies. Most movies are roughly 1 ½ hours long and is usually the puppies adventure. These movie are to entertain people of all ages from kids to adults. It is classified as comedy and family which for the most part. Each movie in my opinion are light, funny, and cute therefore it make sense to be in those categories. The tone or the mood of the each movie usually falls into the amusing and humorous group and the language is causal and informal since it is not serious like a term paper. However since it it a family movie it is obvious there wouldn’t be any profanity or nudity.  Each puppies in the movie seems to exhibit the common traits of how a golden retriever should be. The classic traits such as; intelligent, gentle, trusting, reliable, and confident. Personally I think audience such as myself are proven again and again with each movie that these golden puppies will uphold those traits. Therefore reinforcing our concept on these dogs should be. Since it is in a form of a movie its purpose is to entertain us, and at the same time evoke emotions throughout the journey. For most part it’s rarely sad and usually the movie is really funny and the ending is quite satisfying. I tend to find happiness and satisfaction knowing that the puppies completed whatever mission they set out to do, and they all safely return home to their respective owners. Overall I think each puppies within the movie were treated like the family pet, and of course each kid showed unconditional love to their respective dog. Lastly I would also like to add what makes these dogs so differently than other mediums besides the fact they talk is that they all take some sort of personality of their owner. For an example in the movie rose bud loves being dressed up by Alice whom has a interest in fashion and they both have a pink color theme. Or buddha he and his owner Sam are both really into the art of buddhism therefore they love to be zen and likes meditation. I believe that is what makes them a bit different compare to other genre.

Citation: Vince , Robert. “Space Buddies.” Netflix, 1 Nov. 2016