2018 Co-sponsored events:
- April 9 – April 25, 2018, 7:00PM, Tournées French Film Festival, Organizer Prof. Scott Taylor, French Section of the Department of Modern & Classical Languages.
- Monday, April 9, 2018 at 6:00PM, “Ancestral Memory” poetry by Demian DinéYazhi´ at Fairhaven College Auditorium, Professor Andrew Brown, organizer.
- Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 4:00PM, “Ocean in Our Blood, A Pacific Poetry Reading,” Organizer: WWU Department of English; Brian Twenter.
- Wednesday, February 21, 2018 at 4:30PM, Prof. Lynn Stephen (University of Oregon), “Gender Violence, Specialized Courts and Guatemalan Asylum Cases in the United States”, Fairhaven College Auditorium (organized by the World Issues Forum, for questions please contact email@example.com)
- Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 4:00PM, Prof. Trevor Burnard (University of Melbourne), “Murder on the High Seas: The Zong, Jamaican Commerce, and the American Revolution”, Communications Facility 115 (organized by the Department of History, for questions please contact Prof. Jared Hardesty at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wednesday, January 31, 2018 at 4:30PM, Prof. Jonneke Koomen (Willamette University), “Unspeakable Suffering: Sexualized Violence, Survivor Testimony, and International Justice, Fairhaven College Auditorium (organized by Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, for questions please contact email@example.com)