THE RAY WOLPOW INSTITUTE IN THE NEWS
- Dr. Sandra Alfers attends national leadership summit at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum
- University press release on exhibition “Germany: Integrating Immigrants”
- Dr. Sandra Alfers appears on BTV show “Bellingham Voices” with Marie Marchand
- University press release on talk by Mark Weitzman
- University press release on talk by Deborah Lipstadt
UPCOMING CO-SPONSORED INSTITUTE EVENTS AT WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
- Prof. Trevor Burnard, Professor of History, University of Melbourne, “Murder on the High Seas: The Zong, Jamaican Commerce, and the American Revolution”, Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 4:00PM, Communications Facility, Co-sponsored with the Department of History. Please contact Prof. Jared Hardesty at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions.
- Prof. Lynn Stephen, University of Oregon, “Gender Violence, Specialized Courts and Guatemalan Asylum Cases in the United States“, February 21, 2018 at 4:30PM, Fairhaven College Auditorium, Organizer: World Issues Forum / Latin American Studies. Please contact email@example.com for any questions.
- October 2017-March 2018, Exhibition in Wilson Library (6th floor, Special Collections), “Germany: Integrating Immigrants”, free and open to the public, in cooperation with the AATG German Center of Excellence at WWU, the Department of Modern & Classical Languages, and the Western Libraries. Sponsored by the German Information Center at the Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany’s annual German Campus Weeks program.
UPCOMING EVENTS AT WESTERN WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY
- Institute for Global Engagement – Reel World Film Series; films are free and open to the public
- World Issues Forum, Fairhaven College – Talks during winter quarter 2018, For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE HOLOCAUST CENTER FOR HUMANITY IN SEATTLE, WA
- Please see here for a complete lists of events for winter 2018
UPCOMING EVENTS AT THE VANCOUVER HOLOCAUST EDUCATION CENTRE
- Please visit VHRC’s website for more information