Collection Mission Statement
Fiscal accountability and service excellence are the primary objectives for the Student Business Office. Our mission is to provide quality customer service as we endeavor to maintain the University goal of “Changing Minds, Changing Lives” for the entire campus community. The mission of the Collections Department is to effectively collect outstanding receivables owed to Western Washington University in a professional and courteous manner, thereby insuring optimal cash flow, sound fiscal management and reduced delinquencies and write-offs.
To discuss your past-due debt, please contact the Student Business Office (360)650-2865.
Online Payment – with your myWestern account
• E-check – Available 24 hours a day. No fee.
• Credit Card – Visa/Master Card/American Express/Discover with a 2.75% Convenience Fee.
In-person payments can be made by either cash or check. Checks should be made payable to Western Washington University in US dollars. Please write your Western Student ID# on your check.
Temporary Repayment Arrangement (TRA)
- A monthly payment plan for former students who owe money on their account
- Six (6) and twelve (12) month plans available
- One percent (1%) interest rate
- Payments due the first (1st) of the month
- Avoid being sent to an outside Collections Agency
- Contact us at 360.650.2943