- Exit counseling is required for students with loans
- Learn your rights and responsibilities
- Tips and Information for managing loans
- Direct Loan Exit Counseling can be found at studentaid.gov\
- Once you’re on the webpage, hover your mouse over “Manage Loans” and select “Complete Exit Counseling.”
- Log in to the page using your FSA ID. It’ll take around 20-30 minutes to complete.
Who is my loan servicer?
To find out who your loan servicer is for your Federal Loans go to: www.studentloans.gov