Fully Updated and Revised
List Price: $20
Look to “What’s New” for ideas about using TIS
in and out of the classroom.
Subscribe on that page for updates!
Highlights of the Third Edition
- New and expanded chapters that address writing identity, including: race, sexual and gender identity, body image, illness, cultural identity, and disability.
- An anthology with diverse essays providing examples that range from the traditional essay to the graphic memoir.
- Fully updated and expanded references to diverse creative nonfiction works, historical events, and research methods.
- Suggested reading lists for each chapter.
- Expanded discussion of contemporary and emerging forms.
- New “Try It” writing exercises throughout the book.
- A new appendix: “Good Habits for Healthy Writers.”