Our office is here to meet the WWU Veteran Community needs. If you have any questions or concerns please contact our office so we can help meet those needs.
If you are interested in using VA educational benefits at WWU you can click on the appropriate link below.
Click below for information:
EVERY QUARTER, after registering for classes, complete your corresponding Certification Request:
Western requires you must pay all of your housing and dining fees by the start of the quarter. Even if you are receiving BAH payments monthly, you must still pay Western upfront for your room and board. If you need additional information on how to pay, please contact the Veteran Services office. Visit WWU Housing for more info.
Important Events & Deadlines
- First day of Spring Quarter
- Last day to ADD/DROP classes on Web4U (deadline at midnight)
- Last day to drop a class and receive full refund/credit
- Last day to drop a class without incurring a “W” on official transcript
- Last day to drop a class without using late-withdrawal privilege
- Last day to withdraw from a class and receive half refund/credit of applicable tuition only
- Last day for late course withdrawal
- Last day for full school withdrawal from WWU for the quarter
- Memorial Day-No School
- Finals week