Project 2 Christian W. and Aidan Clouse Artist Statement

For this project, we chose to use a video collage to talk about our literacy narratives. Christian and I had two different narratives. One was about a coaches impact and various sports while one was about a love for cars. These two things seem to contrast each other but we tried to incorporate video clips that showed the similarities between the two. We decided to use a video collage because both of our narratives involve a lot of movement. We can show people that we both like speed and the use of video helps capture that. The clips we have are of both activities and both compare and contrast them. We start the video by showing clips of a car taking off and someone launching out of the blocks. This shows how important the start is to both of us. Launching a car to get speed and go fast is similar to trying to start an event well and get out of the blocks. It was important to show how our ideas were similar, but we also included clips of how they differ. The places our activities take place is included to show the difference. While driving happens on the road or on dirt, his events always happen on the track. We used repetition in our video to show how important these things are to use. The repeated use of track events and fast modes of transportation helps show how important these things are in our lives. By using different design elements and a new medium, we were able to show both of our literary narratives in a new light.

3 thoughts on “Project 2 Christian W. and Aidan Clouse Artist Statement

1. Thank you for sharing the ideas about video collage as form of literacy narratives. You have a really creative and reflective approach to this project. I am a student as well and a few days ago we tried to brainstorm the ideas on how to complete the task in a short time. After that, I ran down the review of edubirdie at https://youressayreviews.com/review-of-edubirdie-com-services/ and I was surprised with the professionalism of their writers. I think it might be useful for you. Of course, the creative mindset is the key element of Literature study, but you can also ask for assistance.

2. I wanted to share my recent experience with renting an electric car. I decided to go green and chose to rent from Select Electric Autos https://selectricautos.com/. Their service was impeccable, and the vehicle was in excellent condition. They offer a wide range of electric cars to choose from, and the whole process was easy and convenient. If you’re interested in renting an electric car, I highly recommend checking out Select Electric Autos.

3. Greetings! I go by Emily, aged 28, and I’m deeply committed to staying updated on the latest technology trends. This commitment has guided me to take on the role of an editor for a website that’s solely focused on topics related to technology. If you can spare a brief moment, I’d truly appreciate your visit to my website, where you can explore the content I’ve compiled at https://www.iphoneempire.com/. Your consideration is greatly valued!