Project 2 Collage

Gabrielle Cervantes & Esteban Valladares

Project 2

Artists Statement

We chose similar yet contrasting pictures for the collage with an overall theme of perseverance. We learned this through motivation by others and through previous failures we’ve had in our lives. We designed this collage in a way that could be told through a story of one of the greatest fighters of all time. Muhammad Ali had a rivalry with another boxer called Joe Frazier, these two would fight on 3 separate occasions. Ali lost the first fight with Frazier after a 15-round battle, giving Ali’s first loss in his career. This didn’t discourage Ali because he would go on and win the next 2 fights with Joe Frazier, proving he was the best fighter alive. In our collage we took advantage of the “repetition” principle of design with the books we placed in the background and graduation hats we placed on the heads of the audience. We did this to show a pattern of previous successes and knowledge that have achieved through perseverance. We created our rough draft in Microsoft PowerPoint then the final version using photo editing software.

2 thoughts on “Project 2 Collage

1. Guys, who here loves games on money? I have a real good news fro u! Once found this cool site with silversands саşіnо login and can’t tear myself away anymore! There are good slots and I really like it. And u can win some money, especially if you’re a bit lucky. So I can recommend u to try it by yourself. Have a nice day

2. As a fan of online casіnos, I was thrilled when I discovered Av Ripper Casіno. Their offer of a 100% bonus up to $500 plus 50 free spins on popular slots was too good to pass up. The variety of games available is impressive, catering to every taste – from slots to table games and video pоker. The interface is user-friendly and clear, making my gaming experience smooth and enjoyable. I also appreciate the emphasis on safe gaming practices, which is crucial for me when choosing an online casіno. Ripper Casіno provides both entertainment and security, making it a fantastic choice for any online casіno enthusiast.