Extension A

extention A-2k94xc3

I decided to make my literacy narrative into a scrapbook page because i felt like it was a fun and accurate representation of my literacy narrative. My literacy narrative was about how i struggled to read and write on my own in the school setting, but with the sport of  rock climbing, I was able to overcome this in ways i would not have expected in the past. This form of media allows for a visual representation of my literacy narrative rather than just text. I used many elements on the page, such as construction paper and cotton balls, in order to give each section its own individual meaning. There are small cutouts of grass on the bottom of the page in order to demonstrate staying grounded throughout the years.There are clouds on the page, made out of cotton balls, in order to represent barriers. These barriers are the ones that were shielding me from reading for enjoyment and opening up possibilities for myself in the future, in the form of literacy. The sun represents that there are brighter days that are coming into the future. I drew myself going up the mountain at different stages of my literacy journey. At the bottom was the greatest struggle, where i refused to read. In the middle was where i was reading, but reading things entirely on the sport of climbing. Finally, the last stage is me on the top with multiple books in my hand. This is where i learned to read for me, and to read what i enjoyed reading. The sun is shining on myself at the top of the mountain, whereas, the clouds are covering the two stages of struggle throughout my journey to literacy.  Overall this one page scrapbook represents my whole literacy narrative, but in a visual form. This new medium tells the same story but in a different way.

5 thoughts on “Extension A

1. Great job! I love how you focused closely on the metaphor of a challenge, and climbing a mountain. Also, good choice on the cotton ball clouds!

2. Thanks for sharing your exploration of language acquisition and its connection to cognitive development in bilingual children. The way you described the complexities of language learning sheds light on the fascinating interplay between linguistic skills and cognitive growth. I am working on the college paper and decided to check these top U.S. website that writes essays for you that can help to improve the writing skills. Just as your article emphasizes the importance of fostering bilingualism for cognitive benefits, these platforms contribute to cognitive growth through effective written communication.

3. Our Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant dumps is the most reliable solution to quickly prepare for your Salesforce Salesforce Certified Experience Cloud Consultant (SP23). We are certain that our Salesforce Experience-Cloud-Consultant practice exam will guide you to get certified on the first try. Here is how we serve you to prepare successfully.

4. Siempre me han interesado las apuestas deportivas, pero no sabía por dónde empezar. El sitio web de paraguay se convirtió en mi punto de partida. Hay tanta información y descripciones detalladas que rápidamente me puse al día. También me gustaron sus ofertas de bonos, que permiten reducir los riesgos en la fase inicial. Ahora no sólo soy un aficionado a los deportes, sino también un participante activo en las apuestas.

5. Hello everyone, gamblіng enthusiasts, I want to tell you about coopers365 casіno, which has exceeded all my expectations! A modern interface, a large selection of games from leading providers, and the ability to play from a mobile device make this casіno ideal for any player. Live dealers add realism and excitement. I recommend it to everyone!