Using Dreamweaver? After connecting, set up Dreamweaver.
- In Finder, type the key combination ⌘-K or select from the menu Go > Connect to Server.
- Type in the server address smb://msfs-share.cts.wwu.edu/campusweb and click the connect button.
- Enter your universal username and password. Please enter “wwu” for Domain if prompted:
- From This PC or My Computer, select Map Network Drive.
- Select Connect to a Web site that you can use to store your documents and pictures.
- Select Next on the Welcome to the Add Network Location Wizard screen
- Select Choose Custom Network Location and then Next
- Type \\msfs-share.cts.wwu.edu\campusweb as the Internet or network Address and select Next
- authenticate with wwu\username )
- Type CampusWeb as the name of the location and select Next
- Select Finish
Your network drives will now be accessible under My Network Places.