The videos you decide to share on WordPress should already be captioned for all audiences to be able to enjoy them. Read more about Making Accessible Videos. If you then host them on YouTube it’s easy to get an embed code to share it on your site.
- Find the video on YouTube.
- Right click on the video and select Get embed code
- Right click on the pop up and select Copy
- Go to your WordPress site and select or start the post you want the video to show up in
- Select Add Media from your Editing Panel above your post
- Select Insert Embed Code from the left menu and paste the code into the editing box in the Add Media popup.
- It should look like this: