…Inspired by your FSWP Instructors!
All resources are FREE — other details specified as needed
Coming Up this Week: LIVE online classes are ON! Sign-up HERE!
Body Weight Workouts (equipment optional)
- Fitness Blender
- POPSUGAR Fitness (including Strong by Zumba workouts)
- NERDfitness Beginner Workouts
- Nike Training Club App (free, requires Email & PW)
- WWU First Step Instagram — follow this page for some exercise insight, workout ideas, and overall self-care!
- Lululemon Instagram — follow along with their story for workouts, meditation, yoga, etc.
- Dance Fitness with Maria, Natasha & Co: Class 1 (1 hour 24 min) & Class 2 (1 hour 6 min)
- Dancing Resources from Dana:
- Tree House Yoga with Lacy Kemp: Generally FREE pop-up yoga class around Bellingham, she is now streaming all of her classes online!
- Yoga with Adriene
- One of Megan’s favorite Yoga with Adriene sessions
- Yoga on Gaia
- Eckart Yoga – Megan’s suggestion for high caliber teachings that blend somatics, functional movement, and of course yoga
- After you click on the link, select TRY FOR FREE, then provide an email, name and PW to login
- Do Yoga with Me from Melanie: Beginner level focusing on stretching & calming (35-min)
- Do Yoga with Me from Melanie: Intermediate level with challenging poses & deep openers (35-min)
- Do Yoga with Me from Melanie: Intermediate level focusing on core & general stretching (55-min)
- The Under Belly
- Down Dog App (free until April 1st, email and PW required)
- Pilates at Home with Tatyana: Side-line Series and Spinal Mobility
- Polestar Pilates creators series of short video suggestions from Kate:
- Start with meditation or joint mobility. Find intentional breath and turn on your key players of the core.
- Do podcast 1, 2, and 6
- End by standing in mountain pose, inhale arms up with thoracic extension, exhale arms down with thoracic flexion; repeat 3-6 times.
- Close your eyes and work on your proprioception. Balance on one leg.
- Tara Brach– Guided Meditation
- Heartfulness Masterclasses– A series of 3 classes that you can follow online at your own pace
- Heartfulness Meditation Bellingham– Follow for local group meditations and other related programs
- HeartsApp – Free Android and iOS app for guided meditations