Ireland: Pre-Departure: “Thoughts before Leaving for My Adventure” by Lena Pulve

“I’m not too nervous about anything yet, other than the plane ride over there. Slightly worried about homesickness but I know I’ll be having fun – This blog and art journal are really going to help me connect to and take in my surroundings and I’m so excited to experience a new place. “

https://lenapulve.wixsite.com/mysite/blog/pre-ireland

Welcome to my blog!

I’m so excited to write about all of my adventures – documenting things like this has always been so important to me. I have started an art journal specifically for this trip so I will be uploading pages from that here and there as well. This first entry is just a quick one, purely so I can get the blog going before I leave!
“If we were meant to stay in one place, we’d have roots instead of feet.”

I don’t think that the excitement has fully hit me yet. I’m a pretty nervous flyer so it probably won’t hit me until I’m on solid ground in Ireland.

I’ve done quite a bit of research as far as castles and places I’d love to visit. Part of our orientation is the opportunity to do a walking scavenger hunt around Dublin to get to know our immediate surroundings which I am really looking forward to.

I’m not too nervous about anything yet, other than the plane ride over there. Slightly worried about homesickness but I know I’ll be having fun – This blog and art journal are really going to help me connect to and take in my surroundings and I’m so excited to experience a new place.