Would you like to support first-year students in thriving at WWU?
There are a variety of ways to contribute to Western Reads and create powerful experiences for first year students at WWU! Please email Molly.Ware@wwu.edu to express interest in joining the Western Reads team. Currently, we have a variety of ways you can participate, including:
- Participate in WR programming
- Lead a book group
- Serve on a Western Reads Committee
- Book Selection Committee (winter quarter)
- Programming Committee (spring quarter)
- Curriculum Committee (year-round; meets as needed)
- Big Picture/Strategy Team (year-round; meets as needed)
- We welcome additional creative programming ideas from students, faculty, staff, or other interested community members. Western Reads may be able to provide financial support and books.