Flu season is almost here! Protect yourself and others by attending Western’s Flu Shot Clinic October 9th and 10th.
- October 9th, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm VU 565 A/B/C
- October 10th, 8:00 am – 2:30 pm VU 462 A/B
*Please note: Shots can only be administered to those patients 7 years old and up without a prescription, ages 5-7 with a prescription from their physician.
How to schedule an appointment:
Please follow the instructions here in order to schedule your appointment!
What you need to do before the clinic:
To expedite the process, we are providing our Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form and the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) in advance.
- Please read the Vaccine Information Statement (VIS) prior to the clinic!: Click here to access the VIS
- After reviewing the VIS, please print our Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form: Click here to access the VAR
What you need to bring on the day of the clinic:
- Vaccine Administration Record (VAR) form – Please complete this prior to the clinic
- Copy of Insurance card – If you want us to bill your insurance, we need a copy of your insurance card.
- No insurance: If you do not have insurance, please bring a check for $25.00 and make checks payable to: Fred Meyer
*Note: Please wear clothing that allows easy access to the upper part of the arm.