Hypertension Brochure for Middle Age Adults

Hypertension is a very common condition with more than 3 million U.S. cases per year. By the year 2025, the number of people living with hypertension is predicted to be 1.56 billion worldwide. Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, is when the blood pressure in the arteries is persistently elevated. In our brochure addressing hypertension, we focused on helping middle aged folks. Our reasoning for this audience choice is that it is most prevalent in that age range to experience hypertension. The brochure illustrates subjects such as diet, exercise, and stress in relation to hypertension. We hope our brochure can create awareness about the condition and help individuals change their health lifestyle.

If you wish to learn more about the condition, you can download our brochure below.

Presented by: 

Andrew Augustavo, Dennis Casio, John Gonzalez, Josh Kreifels, Ryan Lilla, Jacob Thomson

Loader Loading...
EAD Logo Taking too long?

Reload Reload document
| Open Open in new tab

Download

13 thoughts on “Hypertension Brochure for Middle Age Adults

1. I think the title page is very catchy! There are also a lot of interesting facts in the brochure. For instance, I did not know that vitamin D had any impact on kidney function.

2. Very nice brochure! I liked the attention that you brought to show how important physical activity is. The facts included were also surprising and had some great shock value to them!!

3. This brochure was very informative on hypertension and the risk factors. I was a bit overwhelmed by all of the information included and think that as a brochure format, things could be cut back or simplified a bit- just for overall aesthetics. The purpose of the brochure was to increase awareness, which it definitely accomplished!

4. I liked the amount of information that was provided throughout the brochure, for not knowing much about hypertension I was able to get a lot from the brochure.

5. I really liked the different graphics on your brochure. I especially liked the part about making exercise fun. My group did hypertension for our prezi and we thought it was crazy that high blood pressure is such a common problem and that there are no symptoms.

6. I really enjoyed reading through your brochure! It starts out with a great title and has information throughout. However, I do think it got a little wordy at times. My favorite part of your brochure was that you said you should make exercise fun because we are constantly being told we have to do a certain amount of exercise and sometimes it can seem so difficult and boring but by listing activities instead of amount of minutes, the reader can see that getting in that physical activity can be a lot of fun too. Great job!

7. Although there was a lot of good information, I wasn’t captivated by this brochure. I felt like it looked a little unorganized and there was a lot going on.

1. Thank you for the feedback – however please make sure to provide some suggestions to make it better (or praise for what you liked) as well to keep it more positive 🙂