Greetings beloveds, I write this note acknowledging with deep breath how very much texture this quarter has had. Through the challenges, I see and acknowledge so many victories for so many of you. For some of us, this quarter brought isolation, for some it brought unexpected comfort, others we lost dear loved ones, others suffered in their learning experiences, and many grieved the end of seasons of life. 

In respect of current events, we are moving our Pitch Off Event to a private event off of social media channels on Zoom.  Link is here (our zoom room): https://wwu-edu.zoom.us/my/wwuentr?pwd=THVpMXp6VGRncDRQZUUwU3VYVnN0QT09If it suits you, I would invite you to welcome others to our community to celebrate and honor the hard work and beautiful ventures we are launching amidst challenges. Creating an intentional space for celebration for our students who have accomplished so much this quarter. 

There is no greater group to take on intractable, wicked problems than you, our dear entrepreneurial innovators.

Please know that you are so deeply respected by us and that we are here. 

I am here..

To hold space for you, where you are.

If you want to talk.

If you want to share.

If you have questions.