True North

pointing in the direction of

Major Definite Purpose

This past week offered me some foundational tools to inspire my venture and set plans in motion! 

Check out the video below for my reflections from our E&I coursework over Week 3, and my personal, interrelated reflections below. Enjoy!

Now, for the honest truth...

HAAAAALP ~ my work-life balance is needing some, well, balancing! 

It’s been extremely challenging to gain traction on this project as I work to grow personally, and address the needs of my relations. It seems like everything right now is a priority and though I truly want to prioritize my health and wellbeing, the revolving task-list has me feeling the weight. 

I’m learning to be gentle with myself, in that, realistically, we can’t do it all. A common theme for me right now is to meet myself where I’m at, and last night my roommate Babs added to that notion by saying how, “it’s also important to meet yourself where you’re going… and to know that regardless of where that is, there you are.” 

His words really struck inspiration with me, and reminded me of the power of my agency. I’m rolling with this inspiration to flow into some traction this week, getting to communicating with my audience and asking the right questions to put the puzzle pieces together. 

Until next week… Wish me luck!

Xo// AC

12 thoughts on “True North

1. قیمت سرامیک کف 100*100
    قیمت سرامیک کف 100*100 در سایت تجهیزات ساختمانی آریان از متری 121 هزار تومان شروع میشود، افزایش قیمت متناسب با برند، نوع خاک، نوع لعاب و درجه کیفیت محصول میباشد.

http://b2n.ir/r84129

2. Celoxis excels in PPM project portfolio management, providing a robust PPM tool for comprehensive oversight. This advanced PPM software streamlines planning, tracking, and resource allocation. With real-time updates and customizable dashboards, Celoxis enhances efficiency and control, making it a top choice for effective PPM project portfolio management.

3. I have been looking for articles on these topics for a long time. safetoto I don’t know how grateful you are for posting on this topic. Thank you for the numerous articles on this site, I will subscribe to those links in my bookmarks and visit them often. Have a nice day

4. It’s too bad to check your article late. I wonder what it would be if we met a little faster. I want to exchange a little more, but please visit my site baccaratcommunity and leave a message!!

5. I love that you did a video!! So cool to see multimedia responses on these blog posts. I know this time is tough and there’s a lot to do and options can feel limited, but it sounds like you’ve got your head around the situation! Keep that positive attitude, you are here for this Aida!

6. I love your post! I understand where you’re coming from. My cs class is kicking my ass but just remember to put one foot right in front of the other. You got this!