Queretaro

Queretaro

Weekend Excursion #2

Day 15

Traveled to Querétaro today. When we got there, we ate at a 5 star restaurant for lunch! Then we went to look around and explore because we had three hours of free time. Querétaro is a beautiful city. The building are all super colorful and there are interesting doors and windows leading to houses, churches, restaurants, and shops. After that, we went to the hotel and stayed there for a little while to rest and relax. I was rooming with Megan this time and we then headed with our group out to a fun dinner at a restaurant. Our table was small because we had to have two tables so Megan, Phillip, Luis, Blanca and I all sat together.

Day 16

I forgot to mention that yesterday we went to a museum about history of the region. We went to a winery! It was called La Finca Sala Vive de Freixenet. We took a tour. We also got to ride the UVA Bús! So fun! Wineries are a great place to take pictures. After our tour of the winery, we went to Tequisquiapan for dinner. It was such a cute place, I wish we would have had more time to explore around there. We ate in a restaurant and had the briefest time to look in a couple of shops. We went back to Guanajuato after that and my parents picked me up when we arrived back from the weekend away.