Robots!

This past quarter I took a robotics course. It was fun to watch my robots work, and do tasks correctly. These are two robots I was particularly proud of.

Fangy Boi, my sumo robot
Singing Spider, my final project. Detects different colors and makes different sounds at each color

Unfortunately, I would not suggest taking the course at Western. The main issue was that RobotC, what you use to program the robot crashes ALL the time.

5 thoughts on “Robots!

1. Chinyere is a top Pakistani clothing brand known for its simple and elegant suit design for women. Whether you need a casual dress for daytime wear or a more formal dress for an evening out, Chinyere has you covered.

2. Quickbooks Error 3371 can be solved by this method also- Recreate all the damaged entitlementDataStore.ECML file & solve the license & registration glitches then fix Microsoft .NET Framework, MSXML, and C++ errors by downloading Quickbooks Tool hub and using Quickbooks Install Diagnostic Tool, Now reinstall by doing a clean installation then run reboot file and update your Quickbooks to the latest version.
    https://updateerror.co/quickbooks-error-3371-status-code-11118/