Artist’s Page

This is where I talk about me as an artist. I’m a studio art major at WWU. I like working with all mediums, and hope to become an art teacher. If you want to see my work, I usually post the work I do for fun here. My visual art is categorized as my art.

What inspires my art? The things that influence my life inspire my art. The main things that fuel my life and art are my faith as an Episcopalian, and advocating for social justice.

My Photographs

Showings and Professional experience:

• Showed at a cafe in Seattle
  • Worked on a mural at Christ Episcopal Church, Seattle
  • Poster designs for WWU events: 1 volunteer, 1 paid
  • Eden Hall block party art show
  • Solo show at WWU Academic Advising

Solo show at Academic Advising opens June 13th and runs through fall quarter. My photos (see above) are available for short and long term loan. If you would like to loan my artworks, please contact me.

Tutoring and Commissions

For both of these my general minimum rate is $20/hour. For both I reserve the right to reject requests. If interested contact me at ruthieewald@gmail.com.

Tutoring:

I’m willing to provide privet tutoring in visual art mediums. Service open to people of any age who live no more than 30 minutes via bus from B’ham bus station. My season is from late September to early June.

Commissions:

I will do designs for posters, events, logos, ect. as well as visual artworks you want.

Digital open to anyone with email address. The price is $12/hour and you receive the artwork via email.

Everything else is $20/hour. I will do drawings, paintings, ceramics, mixed media or something else on request. Fees will be added for shipping.

Donations:

I put a lot of time into this blog, and I put a lot work into providing thoughts, art, and images for free here. Art supplies and education are expensive. If you have the desire and money to finally support me, now you can! Thank You so much for supporting me!