Family Narrative

My literacy narrative was about my dad being my literacy sponsor and him giving me “tough love”, it was a negative experience but it had a positive outcome. During the event I wrote my literacy narrative on I was extremely frustrated, it wasn’t the most fondness memory I have of my dad but that experience was rewarding. In my collage I included aspects of my story with pictures, and Julia did the same. Since Julia and I both had family members that were our literacy sponsor we decided to have family as the main theme, we also had very different experiences which is why we used a yin and yang sign.  We added pictures with different colors to add contrast, we have pictures (such as books) to create repetition, we chose to put the yin and yang sign and the word family in the middle to draw the audiences eyes, and we both have separate sides that do combine together with the yin and yang sign. Project 2 – Julia & Sadie (1)-20cbq7a

3 thoughts on “Family Narrative

1. Hi everyone!!! I often travel for work as a programmer, and I download training videos from YouTube via https://getmp3.one in advance, as there is not always internet on the road. This service allows you to download videos (MP4) and audio (MP3) to your computer or mobile device quickly and for free. There are no download restrictions, which is very convenient.

2. Not so long ago I started playing slot machines and I did it on this site in the united kingdom – Betfred Cаsino . This site is very high quality and I really like to play on it because this site has a lot of slot machines and my friends and I often play on this site in united kingdom! So try it too!

3. Hello everyone! I am very happy with my experience playing at Lincoln Casіno in Australia. Their interface is very user-friendly and their game selection is impressive. Bonuses such as a 100% match on your first deposit and a 50% bonus on any deposit over $50 provide additional opportunities to win. I especially liked the 25% cashback, which makes playing even more profitable. The easy sign-up and registration process, as well as a wide range of deposit and withdrawal methods, ensure convenience and security. This casіno is definitely worth a look! I recommend it to all gamblіng enthusiasts!