Influenza and Pneumonia

How much do you know about preventing the flu? This informational and interactive Prezi presentation will help you to fight off the flu, as well as be prepared for when it does strike you or your loved ones! We hope you can learn a few new things about prevention, treatment and statistics as well as some detrimental diseases that can result from an untreated flu infection. Maybe you already know some information about treating the flu, but maybe you didn’t know how that works in the body? Well this is the prezi for you!

15 thoughts on “Influenza and Pneumonia

1. Your prezi had such a fun backround! I loved how visually appealing your choice of color and pictures were. It made it really fun to read. Also you did a great job of adding youtube videos to your presentation. Utilizing multiple media options really adds quality to your presentation!

2. I really liked that you went into the history of and just severe this illness can be and was in our history. I thought it was very informative and really emphasizes the need for good hand hygiene and getting vaccinated. I also liked how you differentiated influenza from the cold. To be honest, I always associate the flu with throwing up even though that’s just a stomach bug. I never thought it was just a more severe cold. The more ya know I guess.

3. Very interesting Prezi! I thought that it had a nice flow, and a lot of good factual information. I think it was cool that you included the youtube clips to keep things fresh during the presentation. I also like how you made it very clear that those under 5 years and older then 65 years are most at risk.

4. I really loved the layout of your Prezi! I think it was a great way to organize the information and then have more slides within about that category. I think that the information you presented is very knowledgable, I learned a lot while reading it. My only comment would be if you were actually presenting this would it be so wordy? Overall great job!

5. I loved the videos that your group added in! They were a nice touch to make your prezi stand out! I really liked the history that was put in there about pneumonia and influenza. I liked that you took the information all the way back to when it was first discovered. I also thought the fuzzy germs were funny! Nice job!

6. I really appreciated the use of your videos! I am a visual learner, so they really helped me connect with the information that you all were disseminating.

A little bit of constructive criticism, and that would be to make sure that you use the “Edit Path” feature in your Prezi. It enables you to make sure that things are displayed in the proper order for your presentation.

Otherwise, I really enjoyed your Prezi!

7. I think I would of liked to see what it was before how it gets transmitted. Also most of the slides were hard for me to read because of the small lettering and a few of them were a lot of information that it was kind of an overload. But i really loved the background theme.

8. I found the design of your prezi was very creative, it fit your topic well. I also enjoyed how you incorporated videos into it, so it wasn’t just reading. Overall very good, lots of useful information to help inform people about influenza and pneumonia.

9. I really liked the way this Prezi was formatted! It had such a great theme and I loved all of the little organisms. The information flowed very smoothly. I also thought it was really cool that you included videos in your Prezi. Some of the information was hard to read though because it was small.

10. This prezi carried important messages surrounding influenza. It reminded people how harsh it can be, but also kept me interested with some humerus jokes. I also worked on an influenza/pneumonia project. It was interesting that both groups had more to say about influenza. I wonder if that was because the information was easier to find or if influenza poses a threat to more individuals.

11. The breadth of information that you were able to fit in the Prezi was really impressive. It covered a wide range of topics, without being way too word heavy. The design was also kind of fun with the microscope and everything, so it was appealing to look at which keeps the readers engaged.

12. I really like how fun the prezi was! I like the animations that were used to bring more creativity to it. Although there was good information, I felt like it was a little too wordy at some points.