Liver Disease Prezi

Down the path that leads to liver disease through the lens of a corporate worker. Our everyday choices truly have an effect on our health and this presentation guides you through these choices and what they can do to a body—specifically a liver. However, many people in the corporate world have found healthy ways to socialize, unwind, and stay healthy using the same tools described here in this lunch and learn!

16 thoughts on “Liver Disease Prezi

1. Wow! Definitely creative. Really enjoyed how the information was applied from a person’s perspective (Janet) and how there were two “paths” that she could’ve taken depending on her drinking choices.

2. This is interesting. My favorite part was how you made it a story. The intro “Hi, my name is Janet”, is intriguing because it makes it more personal. I liked that I could see information about the effects of drinking alcohol as well as refraining from drinking.

3. I liked the prezi. It was a little hard to read all of the text as it was a little zoomed out, but the text locations were cool! I really liked that it had a different scenario in which Janet does not drink and the positive effects it can have- it was a nice ending to the presentation. There were nice references of different help that you can get.

4. I just wanted to let you guys know that this Prezi can’t be downloaded. I got the little blurb but I can’t get the Prezi to load. I don’t think it was inputted in this system properly.

5. I loved that you guys shared a story that people could relate to and made it more than just an informational press about liver disease. I liked that you guys had so many photos describing the degree of liver failure, it really demonstrated the serious effects and provided shock value to the presentation. good job!

6. I really liked how you decided to use a character as an example to display risk factors and life style choices that can be damaging to our livers. The animations were great and showed good depth. It was very eye catching. Good job.

7. I liked the way this prezi flowed! The way it moved from circle to circle was very creative. The only thing I noticed was that there was a lot of different font colors which was a bit harder to read. Other than that it was great! Solid information.

8. I liked the introduction to the prezi and the way in which it was centered around one individual person, and the frequency of alcohol they consumed. The flow and the aesthetics are also very good, however, the text needs to be larger in order to be able to adequately read each bullet point. We recently learned a rule for my community health cohort presentations, and that is that bullet points need to contain as few words as possible. Other than this, it was a very good presentation.

9. I would have never thought to begin a Prezi that way, but it was very creative! I liked how you went from your introduction to the breakdown of information. That was a really cool transition. I appreciated how you brought in the recovery options as well. Great work and very well put together.