Hello, World!

Hey, you found it!

Welcome to my website– my name is Aida (pronounced “Ida” or “ah-YEE-da”) Cardona. I’m a super-duper Senior here at WWU:

• Major in Business Administration – Management Concentration
  • Minor in Entrepreneurship & Innovation [IDEA]
  • Minor in Arts Enterprise & Cultural Innovation [AECI]

Outside of academia I often spend my time deepening my personal and professional relations, playing with fire and practicing flow arts. I love music, movement, cooking, baking, eating, exploring and petting animals.

You can most probably find me wandering and/or dancing about the PNW, building community and connections through the various organizations I’m affiliated with:

• M A Y A & Co.
  • Bellingham Flow Artists Collective
  • BAMF!
  • Amrita Lounge
  • LiviJoy Hoops 
  • Enchanting Events
  • CirqueCadia
  • Creatrix
  • Seattle Lights

My big mission this lifetime is to take part in the global healing process to invoke holistic transformation for the evolution of our world. I work towards this primarily through mediums of expressionism, event curation, entrepreneurship and innovation.

As an emerging leader, I aim to inspire others by engaging in challenges curiously and prepared to laugh! I also take pride in building my integrity as a student, businesswoman and extroverted empath. I value mindfulness, silliness, daringness and blissfulness. 

Feel free to drop a comment as I am always happy to connect!

Looking forward to sharing smiles when we cross paths. Until then ~ 
: ) 

Xo// AC

9 thoughts on “Hello, World!

1. Of course, your article is good enough, baccarat online but I thought it would be much better to see professional photos and videos together. There are articles and photos on these topics on my homepage, so please visit and share your opinions.

2. I came to this site with the introduction of a friend around me and I was very impressed when I found your writing. I’ll come back often after bookmarking! bitcoincasino

3. Beautiful sharing of your self and intentions here. Congratulations on celebrating yourself in this visible way to connect even more readily with community.

• Serena, thank you! I feel this platform is more intimate and focused– filtering out the noise, so to speak. (;
      Thank you for witnessing. I appreciate you. <3