Audio Collage for Extension Project A

I wanted to create an audio collage for this project because the idea was very intriguing for me, and I have had lots of fun working with programs like Audacity before. I thought it would be very interesting to try to recreate the audio environment of the moment I wrote my literacy narrative about, while also using sound to invoke the kinds of emotions I was feeling. I thought it would be a very interesting and enjoyable challenge to try to create a story without visuals or words, only various sound effects layered over each other. This medium limits communication in some ways, but it also allows the audience to focus on each individual sound, and I think it could allow for a much more impactful kind of emotional communication with practice.

I think that this new medium definitely expands the story I told in my narrative. When I was writing, I originally tried to describe the classroom environment, but I didn’t use much detail as it wasn’t the focus on the story. With the audio collage, I can use background noises to have the environment be a greater part of the story without taking focus away from other things. When I tried to write about the emotions I was experiencing from the chapter I was reading, I rambled a lot and had to rely on quotes from the book to try and convey how I felt. I feel like being able to use sounds instead of words makes conveying those emotions much easier and also much more interesting. For example, I used ocean waves throughout this collage, with the waves being gentle at first and then quickly becoming louder and more powerful, with screeching gulls and boat horns, instead of just writing about how reading was an upsetting, confusing situation. Then, when the tone shifts and reading becomes easier and delighting, the ocean waves mellow out into a gentler sound, and there are fewer sounds over them, so the feeling is much calmer. Perhaps it is not the most effective form of communication, but it still expanded the story I told in my narrative.

9 thoughts on “Audio Collage for Extension Project A

1. The journey to becoming a published author is often fraught with challenges, from concept development to the final draft. I was fortunate to find a UK-based ghostwriting service here: https://www.thesiswritingservice.com/uk-ghostwriting-services/ that excelled in translating my ideas into a structured and engaging manuscript. The ghostwriters, with their keen understanding of the literary market and audience in the UK, were adept at navigating the subtleties of language that resonated with my target readers, providing a service that truly exceeded my expectations.

2. I recently checked out https://anycoincasinos.com/bitcoin-instant-casinos/ while looking for Bitcoin casіnos that offer instant transactions. As a player who values quick and efficient banking methods, this review was a goldmine of information. It details various casіnos that provide instant deposit and withdrawal options using Bitcoin. Knowing that I can access my winnings quickly and easily is a huge factor in my decision-making process for choosing a casіno.

3. Do you like games for money ? Then you’re in luck, game aviator is not just a game, it is a journey into the virtual sky of luck. Watch the ups and downs, feel the wind of change, when your bets can lead to exciting winnings. Exciting moments await you when every decision can affect your success.

4. Thanks to the variety of cаsino games in Australia that you will have no problem finding at Black Diamons, you will be captivated by the world of gаmbling for a long time to come. What’s more, the cаsinos offer attractive bonuses and promotions that will make your gaming time even more exciting and profitable. Do not miss the chance to plunge into the exciting world of gаmbling entertainment and experience the real pleasure of the game.

5. At Cocoa Cаsino, you’ll find plenty of exciting ways to spend your time at the online cаsino. Playing popular gаmbling games can bring you a lot of emotions. Don’t miss this chance today and discover an exciting world of gаmbling entertainment that can keep you entertained for hours. When you choose among the best online cаsinos in Australia, you will surely be delighted with the variety of activities.

6. Visit Villento Cаsino to find online cаsinos in Canada that will brighten your lonely evenings. Online cаsinos offer not only the chance to win big prizes, but also a great opportunity to spend time in an exciting atmosphere of excitement. You will not be bored, because there is always something new and interesting for every player. So be sure to check out the link.