Work-Family Conflict Analysis

The article starts off giving definitions and some background information on some topics that will be frequently referenced. The do this by using a various number of sources that are consistent with each other on the definitions that they use. They go on to state that a lot of studies have very differing results to what they want they study. Some studies say that work-family conflict have a negative influence on work performance and some say that work-family conflict have a positive influence on work performance. Work-family and job satisfaction, work-stress and performance etc. Then they again a lot of sources to start forming a hypothesis based on other articles.

They begin to research by deciding to use women who are married as their test subjects. They take surveys from them using quantitative data such as scales of 1-5. To also encourage people to take the survey it was done more in an interview fashion so should any misinterpretation arrives they will be there to guide them to if they have any questions. “For increasing the responses rate, the data were also collected through interviewing to guidance the respondents lowering falsehood on fill out the questionnaire.” They then after collecting 46 samples they use statistical analysis finding consistent and strong results. In the end they show that we should increase job satisfaction, so we can decrease work stress, so it won’t negatively influence employee performance. They then begin to say how can we apply this data saying that we should be focusing on decreasing job family conflict and that managers should again keep touch with their employees so that they can see more results from their employees.

How can I apply this? Well it’s again another variable that I should’ve considered. But I feel that it could’ve been lack luster as there would’ve been a lot of things to go in depth into and could’ve led to inconsistent results. But more importantly I think in our poster we should be striving to use as many sources as the authors used. You can pick any paragraph and 75% (I don’t know it’s just a big number) of the time you can find at least one source. It just makes them seem more believable than just “Hey I’m taking this data. Here are my results.” It also feels like it makes everything seem more consistent with each other. Finally, it shows that they trying to find the truth and not what they think is consistent as they even cited and opening said that “These studies are contradictory, and they want to find why is it contradictory?” Overall, I just want to find more sources so that I can build a consistent case for my study.

Riana, I.Gede, et al. “Managing Work-Family Conflict and Work Stress through Job Satisfaction and Its Impact on Employee Performance.” Jurnal Teknik Industri, vol. 20, no. 2, Dec. 2018, pp. 127–134. EBSCOhost, doi:10.9744/jti.20.2.127-134

2 thoughts on “Work-Family Conflict Analysis

1. I was looking for another article by chance and found your article I am writing on this topic,
    so I think it will help a lot. I leave my blog address below. Please visit once.

제이나인 먹튀 신고
    제이나인 카지노 먹튀
    제이나인 토토 사이트 모음
    제이나인 토토 총판
    제이나인 토토 하우스
    https://www.j9korea.com

2. Throughout the duration of the assignment, I had the opportunity to get firsthand expertise in the research methodologies and paper composition techniques employed by statistics majors. geometry dash lite